Bibles in the Middle East
Making the Truth of God’s Word Available in Israel and Palestine
The Word of God is alive and active in the Middle East! The Bible Society is working to bring the hope and healing of Scripture to Israelis and Palestinians through efforts such as:
- Each year, 80,000 Scriptures are given to Israelis!
- The Bible is being translated into modern Hebrew, so it will be understandable to the average Israeli.
- In Galilee, the Bible House is cohosting a Christian event for people of other faiths (including Muslims, Jews, and Druzes) to learn about Jesus.
- Palestinian Bible Society is helping women reach their families. Around 100 women meet weekly in the West Bank’s largest city to discuss the Bible and ministering to their loved ones.
- Trauma healing ministry launched this year in Palestine.
- Over the last few years, youth were given over 50,000 Bibles and tracts, and more than 40,000 children attended Bible-based summer camps!
Let us rejoice together in how God’s truth is making a difference.
But all who find safety in you will rejoice; they can always sing for joy. Protect those who love you; because of you they are truly happy. -- Psalm 5:11 (GNT)
Thanks to the support of our faithful financial partners, American Bible Society has been engaging people with the life-changing message of God’s Word for more than 200 years.
Help us share God's Word where needed most.
Sign up to stay in touch with how God is changing lives with his Word!