Wow! God’s Word is Strengthening Hearts in 47 Countries
End-to-End ministry brings the hope found in God’s Word to people around the world
What a uniquely challenging year this has been with the pandemic, but today we take comfort in knowing that hundreds of thousands of people have God’s Word to comfort them.
Thanks to the End-to-End ministry, people in hard-to-reach places can now see, hear, and experience God’s Word in a language and format that speaks to their hearts. This ministry partnership between American Bible Society, the JESUS film, Faith Comes By Hearing, and national Bible Societies have made God’s Word accessible through:
- Screenings of the JESUS film, which is based on the Gospel of Luke
- Audio Scripture listening groups in communities’ language of choice
- Personal Scripture provisions for people who can read
- New churches in places where none existed before
Because of these extraordinary efforts, many people around the world can turn to God’s truth in difficult times like the one we’re currently experiencing.
Celebrating Ministry Impact and Growth
When End-to-End was birthed from the vision of a financial partner, no one could’ve imagined the impact it would have around the world. Today, we celebrate:
- 684,003 Bibles, 99,846 New Testaments, and 375,067 Scripture portions are now in the homes of people worldwide, enabling them to seek God’s wisdom.
- 1,633,841 people attended Scripture listening groups, hearing Jesus’s words of encouragement that now echo in their hearts.
- 267,182 people watched the JESUS film.
- 54,062 people have told us about their decision to follow Jesus.
- 514 new churches were planted.
In 2019, national Bible Societies report that 2,101,983 people heard God’s Word through JESUS film showings, audio Scripture listening groups, and Scripture distribution. End-to-End ministry partnerships also expanded to 49 projects in 47 countries – compared to 36 projects in 34 countries in 2018.
Praise God! So many lives are being reached with the gospel of Jesus. Thank you for praying. Your prayers are undergirding this work that can be challenging at times. Please continue to pray. We will not stop until everyone has access to God’s Word.
3 Ways You Can Pray
- Pray for those who are hearing or reading God’s Word in their own language for the first time. Ask the Holy Spirit to speak to their hearts in powerful ways.
- Pray for the safety, endurance, and provision of every person involved in the End-to-End ministry.
- Pray as new End-to-End ministries are launched in West Africa, South America, and Asia this year.
Thanks to the support of our faithful financial partners, American Bible Society has been engaging people with the life-changing message of God’s Word for more than 200 years.
Help us share God's Word where needed most.
Sign up to receive regular updates on our work and learn how you can pray for Bible ministry in the U.S. and around the world.